2-6 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
The PRIME R250X1 amplifier is great mono amplifier in a compact chassis and respectable power output in any sound system. The R250X1 mono output design also makes it great for running a pair of 8 Inch or 10 Inch 4-ohm SVC subwoofers wired in parallel. The included Remote Punch Level Control corrects for any acoustic anomalies in the automobile environment, making certain that bass notes sound deep and rich.
An amplifier topology with the best of both worlds; a Class A preamp and Class B output stage. Class A topologies area great for sound quality but can require alot of current. Class B designs are great for power delivery. Amplifier designs utilizing a Class A/B topology reaps the benefit of great sound quality in the front-end (preamplifier stage) while delivering great power in the output stages (MOSFET drivers).
- Prime Series Class AB Monoblock Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 150 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 250 watts x 1 chan.
- MOSFET power supply
- Wired Punch bass remote level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Soft Start Turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- 30 Amp In-line fuse is highly recommended
- Heavy duty cast aluminum alloy heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- Variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, Butterworth 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Dimensions: 11-1/4 Inch L x 6-3/4 Inch W x 2 Inch H
- 8-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Amplifier Class: AB
- Number of Channels: 1 - Mono
- Total RMS Power Output: 250 watts
- Maximum Input Gauge Size: 8 AWG
- Minimum Impedance Unbridged: 2 ohms
- Minimum Impedance Bridged: 4 ohms
- THD at Rated RMS Power: 1.0%
- Speaker Level Inputs: No
- Preamp Outputs: 1 pair
- Built-in Crossover: Low-pass (LP)
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency: 50 - 250 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB
- Bass Boost: 0 - 12 dB
- Bass/Gain Remote: Yes
- Fan Cooled: No
- CEA-2006 Compliant: No
- Strappable: No