2-6 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
The Prime R250X4 is a 4-Channel amplifier perfect for any Car Audio Fanatic getting into mobile audio wanting a single amplifier to run a complete audio system. This amplifier features selectable Punch Bass to tune low frequencies, variable crossovers to either protect your high frequency speakers or feeding only bass to your subwoofers, and Pass-Thru jacks for daisy-chaining another amplifier.
An amplifier topology with the best of both worlds; a Class A preamp and Class B output stage. Class A topologies area great for sound quality but can require alot of current. Class B designs are great for power delivery. Amplifier designs utilizing a Class A/B topology reaps the benefit of great sound quality in the front-end (preamplifier stage) while delivering great power in the output stages (MOSFET drivers).
- Prime Series Full Range Class AB 4-Channel Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 40 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 60 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 125 watts x 2 chan.
- MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Soft Start Turn-on
- 4/2 channel switch
- 50 Amp In-line fuse is highly recommended
- Heavy duty cast aluminum alloy heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- Variable high-pass filter (50-250 Hz, Butterworth 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, Butterworth 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Dimensions: 11-1/4"L x 6-3/4"W x 2"H
- 8-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Amplifier Class: AB
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total RMS Power Output: 250 watts
- Maximum Input Gauge Size: 8 AWG
- Minimum Impedance Unbridged: 2 ohms
- Minimum Impedance Bridged: 4 ohms
- THD at Rated RMS Power: 1.0%
- Speaker Level Inputs: Yes
- Preamp Outputs: 1 pair
- Built-in Crossover: LP / HP
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency: 50 - 250 Hz
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency: 50 - 250 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB
- Channel Separation: 50 dB
- Bass Boost: Selectable 0/+6dB/+12dB
- Bass/Gain Remote: Optional
- Fan Cooled: No
- CEA-2006 Compliant: No
- Strappable: No