Availability: 6 in stock
- GM Digital Series 4-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 150 watts x 4 chan.
- 1 ohm: 125 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 300 watts x 2 chan.
- Max power output: 600 watts x 2 chan.
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- 4/3/2 channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- High-density split-dome convection heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 200mV-6.5V
- High level: 0.8V-16V
- Variable high-pass filter (40-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (40-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 40-50,000 Hz