Availability: 2 in stock
- GM Series 2-Channel Class AB Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 225 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 450 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 900 watts x 1 chan.
- Switchable Bass Boost (0/+6/+12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- 2 or Mono channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on
- Variable low-pass filter (40-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation
- Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier
- Dimensions: 13-3/4 Inch W x 8-1/2 Inch L x 2-1/2 Inch H
- Amplifier Series: GM Series (Pioneer)
- Amplifier Class: AB
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Peak Power Output: 900 watts
- Total RMS Power Output: 450 watts
- Maximum Input Gauge Size: 4 AWG
- Minimum Impedance Unbridged: 2 ohms
- Minimum Impedance Bridged: 4 ohms
- THD at Rated RMS Power: 0.05%
- Speaker Level Inputs: Yes
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency: 40 - 500 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 95 dB
- Bass Boost: 0 - 12 dB
- Bass/Gain Remote: No
- Fan Cooled: No
- Fuse Rating: 30A x 2
- Strappable: No
- CEA-2006 Compliant: Yes